A manufacturer based in Pinxton, Nottinghamshire receive £83,000 in R&D tax credits with a total of £117,000 over three years. The long established precision engineering business specialise in manufacturing aerospace components but also provide products to other high value manufacturing industries.
With a state-of-the-art machinery the company are fully equipped to work in a wide range of materials such as stainless steel, aluminium and alloy steels. The skilled workforce have a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of precision engineering and are experienced in working with most materials including steel, exotic alloys, castings, aluminium, brass and plastics.
Research and development is needed to introduce state-of-the-art software for controlling business information, quality control and full traceability of component usage. This enables the company to ensure the thorough quality of their engineered products, fast response times and competitive prices demanded by the aerospace industry.
With the aim of reducing costs and improving efficiency, the company have continually invested in advanced hardware and software systems. An enthusiastic team of highly skilled engineers, CAD & CAM specialists and machinists employed to provide their customers with a quality product, reliable delivery dates, competitive prices, rapid service and expert workmanship.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor