Another R&D tax credit claim for £84k has been secured for a randd uk client based in Leicestershire. They manufacture precision quality tacks and nails, (including threaded, hardened and plated products) both for the footwear industry, and also for any other industry requiring the highest quality standards. The Company’s products are manufactured to exacting tolerances for a diverse range of industries worldwide for hand, machine and air gun applications.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer