randd uk have secured £85,000 for an East-Midlands based engineering company. The client specialises in steelwork and materials handling, design, fabrication and water utilities.
Our client’s regular accountant/auditor is one of ‘the big four’ but they did not spot the R&D opportunity, but luckily we did!
If we’ve just recovered £85k for them, one must wonder what they’ve missed out on the past.
If you think you might qualify, get in touch today.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer