Over three years (2014-2016), a kitchens creator has claimed £87,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £13,000. The company create bespoke kitchens for commercial catering clients, including the Gondola Group, Ask, Yo! Sushi and Nando’s.
A team of highly skilled experts design, manufacture and install specialist kitchen equipment layouts to suit the client’s individual operating practices. Research and development is carried out to generate virtual walk-throughs of kitchen designs which has required upgrades in software. The company have an innovative approach to cleanliness and cleaning, developing bespoke solutions to avoid gaps and elements that can be easily moved to allow for deep cleaning. Intense trialling and problem solving is regularly undertaken to produce bespoke solutions, satisfy customer needs and achieve technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer