randd has another R&D tax credit claim for £26k for a company based in Leicestershire which develops and manufactures atmospheric control equipment for industrial and commercial premises and provides full technical backup for their products, responding to enquiries and providing input to customer designs throughout all stages of a scheme’s development.
Total claimed for this client is now £88k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer