Over three years, a London-based pharmaceutical company have been awarded £258K in R&D Tax Credits with the latest claim of £91K. The company specialise in medical research and bringing to market new methods of administering drugs or supplements.
A highly skilled workforce carry out substantial levels of research which involve trials, prototypes and problem solving. Research and development is vital for meeting tight regulations set by external bodies such as the FDA (Food & Drug Administration). R&D is an essential part of the company’s infrastructure and qualifying activities were easily recognisable by randd uk for R&D Tax Credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor