randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £91k for a company based in Yorkshire.
The company specialises in providing new and innovative solutions to transmission problems through the development of transmission systems and the required components, such as gearboxes, in order to achieve more efficient, lower energy consuming prime movement mechanisms. They are a progressive independent company specialising in the repair and reconditioning of all types of industrial transmission systems including gearboxes, pumps and industrial blowers.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer