To date, a manufacturer based in Whitwell, near Worksop received £444,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £95,000. The company manufacture and install high friction surfacing, predominantly for trafficked areas.
The company works in road contracting, high friction surfaces, traffic calming, jointing, decorative surfaces, driveways and road markings which requires developing and improving methods of material production, on-site processes, reduced road closure times and safer methods of working. This extremely competitive market means that R&D work is vital to maximise profits and undercut competitors whilst maintaining high quality, innovative solutions. The experienced team carry out research and development to create bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving, such as producing anti-skid surfacing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer