randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for over £41k for a company based in Merseyside, which offers high precision CNC machining for volume components alongside CNC wire erosion and conventional machining and tool-room skills for the production of prototypes and sub-assemblies.
This brings the total claim to just over £96k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer