After three claims in four years, a Sheffield-based client have received £230,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £99,000. The Company are one of the UK’s leading material testing companies. A comprehensive range of services is available, including Non-Destructive Testing, Mechanical Testing, Metallurgical Testing and NDT Training that can be carried out in-house at their UKAS, NADCAP, Rolls Royce and BiNDT accredited facilities or alternatively at the customers’ own site.
Research and development is carried out as the latest technology is integrated in the business system. Continued investment in the latest equipment and testing facilities enables the Company to remain at the forefront of the materials testing industry. An experienced team carry out ongoing thorough research, investigation, testing, trials and proving to ensure that latest advances in inspection processes reliably fulfil end-user specifications and requirements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer