Based in Coalville, Leicestershire a meat processing company receive the latest Reality Cheque of over £99K, totalling to £468K across five years (2012-2017).
Located in a modern factory, a highly skilled and determined workforce constantly carry out research and development to produce consistently high quality products, on time and to customer satisfaction. To compete in a highly populated and aggressive market place, the company constantly seek ways of improving production processes, cooking control, achieving higher speed and higher yields.
Investment in a new state of the art production facility, as well as completely overhauling its existing factory has enabled innovations such as reduced handling, improved food smoking facility, better packaging and more. Much of this has required intense trial & error and problem solving at its own risk. Previous R&D tax credits claims have enabled the company to invest in the latest capital equipment and control methods and further improve innovation.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer