Over three years (2015-2017), a manufacturer based in Basingstoke have received £28,500 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £16,000. The company manufacture ready-made wildflower seed mix with customers including gardeners, landscape contractors, local councils, architects and educational establishments.
Research and development is carried out to continually innovate, improving processes and growth performances. The experienced team seek methods to minimise install, maximise meadow performance and develop products that improve in a controlled manner for wildlife. R&D is utilised to push technological breakthroughs through intense trial & error and problem solving. Previous R&D tax credits claims enabled the company to increase development work to push innovation even further.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer