Over three years (2014-2016), a manufacturer based in Silsoe, Bedfordshire have received over £54,000 in total with the latest Reality Cheque for £19,000. The company specialise in operation manufacturing and supplying laboratory instruments predominantly to the oil, petrochemical & power industries. Major clients include Shell, BP, EDF and Western Power.
R&D is at the heart of the company with constant investment in new technologies and processes to secure and satisfy customers. Innovation is pushed to ensure that engines are environmentally-friendly and low cost to run. Research and development such as problem solving and intense trialling is carried out to satisfy customer needs through technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer