Based in Bristol, a carpentry contractor has received a total of over £53,000 with the latest Reality Cheque for over £30,000 (second claim for two years). The company work closely with clients such as house builders, property developers, architects, estate managers, surveyors, site teams and more.
Research and development is carried out to provide bespoke, cutting-edge solutions that push the boundaries of what is possible with engineering and manufacturing processes and technologies in their specialist field of commercial carpentry. R&D is utilised to produce one-off and bespoke projects cost-effectively with short lead times.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer