An industry-leading food manufacturer has been successful in claiming a cash sum of £46,000 from the tax man for the innovative projects that they have undertaken over the past tax year. This is a fourth consecutive success for the company and brings the total in refunds to around £131k.
Although the company has developed and grown considerably in recent years, it still maintains a family spirit, atmosphere and enthusiasm that has built a reputation as a progressive company that is committed to selling high quality, traditionally made products under a ‘craft bakery’ banner.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor