Based in Coventry, West Midlands a steel fabrications company have received a total of £24,000 in R&D tax credits for four years (2014-2017) with the latest Reality Cheque for over £13,000. The company specialise in bespoke stainless steel fabrications from customer designs, especially in structural and telecommunication steelwork.
Research and development is carried out to overcome technical uncertainty through creating prototypes to achieve technical demands. A team of experienced engineers and fabricators have many years of experience and in-depth knowledge to work on R&D. Prototypes are constantly produced and trial & error is utilised to test concepts and processes. A full time structural engineer and draughtsman have been employed to push innovation and develop new concepts, creating their own 3D models and drawings.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer