Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire a comparison service website has received £9,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim that covers two years. The product is a comparison site for coach hire companies to showcase their business online and increase their online presence, especially as some operators did not have websites of their own.
R&D, along with previous experience and knowledge of the coach hire industry, has enabled the owner to create this niche in marketing and advertising for coach hire companies. The idea was unique as suppliers could have direct contact with customers; also, the customers would know exactly what they were booking.
Research and development was carried out as a massive amount of innovation and unique code was needed to power the database engine which automates much of the processes involved. Future development will increase the level of functionality and service on offer.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer