An engineering firm with a small staff of just 12 people has claimed their third claim recently with the help of randd uk at a sum of £12k, meaning their total in claims is at a value around £32k.
Established in 1988, this relatively small company focuses on enabling outstanding customer products that require leading-edge CNC machining capabilities, a broad scope of machining tools and implementing the latest techniques in machine technology producing the product and proving of advanced manufacturing systems. This requires constant development to provide a comprehensive range of CNC turning and milling machines with the capability to manufacture complex components in materials as diverse as mild steels, stainless steels, duplex, super duplex, Inconel, titanium, cast iron and plastics. Production volumes range from initial samples to thousands. They employ twelve people, have an annual turnover of £1m, are based in Corby and are a well-established precision engineering company.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor