Over six years (2011-2017), a manufacturer of electronics products have received £699,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £70,000. The company develop and manufacture products for most electronics applications, particularly telecommunications, audio / video, Ministry of Defence technologies and medical technologies.
With a growing reputation, research and development is a vital part of the company strategy as new product developments are initiated quickly to beat competitors to market. Customers rely on this innovative approach and bring products to market through working in partnerships. Previous R&D tax credits claim have enabled the development of manufacturing processes to support future innovation that otherwise might not have been achieved.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer