Based in East Yorkshire, a potato farmer has received just over £100,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim covering two years. The company have developed, packaged and distributed new potato varieties.
Research and development is carried out to achieve the quality standards set by the British Retail Council (BRC), developing handling and traceability procedures, controlling production with performance charts, developing customer weight grading facilities, and more. New technology will ensure that UK farmers can continue to grow world-class produce in an environmentally-friendly way. The dedicated team are working to develop top-range harvester machinery and bespoke in-house software to manage all aspects of operation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer