For two years, a business based in Leicester have received £30,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company specialise in developing solutions in any industrial situation where dust, fumes or oil mist are produced such as manufacturing, engineering, automation, quarrying and stone masonry.
A team of multi-skilled engineering staff carry out research and development to create innovative solutions as well as offer a wide range of testing, monitoring and maintenance services all over the UK.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer