A client from the fast moving sector of software development has received a first R&D tax credits claim for £35,000. The company is an international player in the branding sector and develop bespoke websites for a broad range of clients. A diverse customer base includes high-end shopping malls, architectural practices, and wealth management services.
An expert team apply various software engineering skills to support research and development in-house. R&D is carried out to create stunning websites using exceptionally innovative software engineering, developing code for cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions including mobile applications and devices. Coding engineers are recruited to push technological advancements through offering fresh skills and imagination to solve problems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer