Based in Chesterfield, a team of landscapers have received a first claim of £60,000 for a two year period. The Company are an award-winning commercial landscape and earthworks contracting service covering all aspects of bulk earthworks, groundworks and landscaping.
An impressive client portfolio includes Severn Trent Water, Forestry Commission, Amey, Kier, Carillion, Interserve, Bowmer & Kirkland, Transport for Greater Manchester, Morrison Utility Services plus the County Councils of Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire.
A large, skilled in-house workforce embrace and develop new technologies to suit a variety of environments. Research and development is carried out to integrate 3D modelling technologies into machine operations. Innovation in recycling has also been a major source of R&D as the Company strive to become more environmentally-friendly.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer