A technology company receive £63,000 in R&D tax credits for a first time claim. The Company are an ‘Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)’ and ‘Cloud Hosting / Service’ provider.
Research and development is carried out to improve technology for the emerging and next generation cloud service providers. The focus for R&D is creating agile, scalable, low cost and energy efficient solutions. The aim of these improvements is to be portable and delivered globally. Specialist sub-contractors are utilised to grow the company quickly along with their expanding internal development team; the vast majority of software development and engineering is now performed in-house.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer