One of the UK’s largest independent wholesale sandwich producers have received a first R&D tax credits claim for £91,000 for two years (2016 & 2017). Their wide client base includes facility management, wholesale companies, universities, hospitals, air & rail travel and many other sectors.
The company thrive on innovation and carry out R&D to keep up to date with changing food & packaging trends, labelling laws, sustainability and consumer buying preferences. A team of highly skilled staff dedicate resources to develop ways of improving production processes, storage control, reducing lead times and improving cost-efficiency. R&D tax credits have rewarded the company’s investment and has encourage their pursuit of innovation which can be reclaimed in the future.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer