For two years (2016 & 2017), a manufacturer from Bromsgrove have received over £30,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company is one the largest European manufacturers of button badges. Manufacturing is carried out completely in-house from injection moulding, tooling and laminating; a dedicated art studio handle digital, litho and screen-printing.
The family owned business utilise research and development to tackle aggressive competition from the Far East, particularly from China, through a commitment to innovation. A dedicated team continually look to improve operations for higher productivity and introduce better health & safety measures for their staff. Many projects require trial and error around cooling time, flow rates, and volume of plastic into the different injection moulding machines.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer