One of the leading commercial fire protection companies have received £11,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim for two years (2016 & 2017). The company has clients nationwide and specialise in the supply and servicing of fire extinguishers & fire alarms, delivery of fire safety courses, fire risk assessments, PAT testing, dry riser & hydrant testing, and fire safety signage.
A dedicated team of expert engineers work alongside software engineers to carry out research and development, creating a bespoke software system that collates all records and site information. This allows customers to keep up to date with annual service checks, ensuring that they are never missed. R&D enables customers to receive the best possible service.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer