Based in London, a high-tech digital service company that specialise in medical practice activities have received £32,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company have developed a bespoke platform for GPs in the medical industry.
Research and development is carried out to find the most cost-effective solution to deliver their platform and service. Investment has been placed in advanced hardware to further develop cutting-edge software tools to aid growth. An expert team made from employees and specialist sub-contractors take risks to experiment with novel solutions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer