For two years (2016 & 2017), a distributer of promotional products have received a first R&D tax credits claim for £3,900. The company distribute promotional products and corporate gifts to SMEs, PLCs and sole traders across the UK. Customers also stem from local government agencies, charities, non-profit organisations and sports, leisure & social clubs.
Research and development has been carried out for an on-going software development project. This has required sub-contractors to develop solutions that will achieve a significant technological breakthrough for the promotional gift market. There is no on-the-shelf, ready-made solution available, so the company has been forced to utilise R&D to develop a bespoke software package.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer