Based in the West Midlands region, an IT management company have received a first claim (2016 & 2017) for over £10,000. The company works with small businesses to offer comprehensive IT management and support for a fixed monthly fee. Their managed IT support service operate 24/7 and includes unlimited support, remote monitoring and maintenance, server backups, computer security and a dedicated account manager.
Research and development is carried out to produce new and highly innovative services particularly around cyber security and other issues that are extremely important to their customers. R&D is clearly the key strategy for the growth of its business and the company has invested in the most advanced hardware; it is continually developing new, or modified cutting-edge software tools.
Talented employees experiment with unusual solutions and push the boundaries of what is possible. Technologically challenging solutions are developed to surpass client expectations and solve problems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer