For two years (2016 & 2017), a healthcare organisation have received £21,800 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company provides mental healthcare and treats dependency disorders in their client’s own home or in private residences; this is in the form of products and services. Based in London, the client offers their unique care packages across Europe and the Middle East.
Research and development is carried out to continually design new treatment packages and approaches, taking aspects of a wide range of disciplines. R&D is the core of the business; as a group of medical professionals, the team adopt a scientific approach to finding creative human solutions to human problems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer