Two associated utility companies have successfully received over £23,000 for a first claim covering two years (2016 & 2017). The two companies are independent utility consultants that assist businesses throughout the UK with their energy procurement, renewable energy and efficiency along with telecommunications. A wide range of clients include schools, nursing homes, the National Trust, building supply merchants, hotels and more.
The team of qualified, experienced engineers, analysts and sub-contractors design, develop, test and install innovative energy saving solutions. Research and development is carried out to increase efficiency and reduce energy consumption, researching the latest technology and performing analysis to create innovative models that maximise the potential for gains.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer