For two years, a manufacture based in Birmingham have received over £76,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company offer a wide variety of finishing processes such as plating, anodising, painting and electroplating in the technically demanding industries of Aerospace and Defence. With an impressive client base, the company are one of the UK’s leading aerospace and defence finishing service suppliers for customers including Airbus, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce Aerospace and more.
Research and development is carried out to achieve a cost-effective, responsive service for customers, undertaking projects which other companies would consider impossible to achieve to the required tolerance or within an acceptable cycle time. With innovation as a key strategy for growth, investment has been made in the latest technology and lean manufacturing. Continuous investment is placed in systems, tools and employee skills to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer