Based in East Sussex, a family owned health & beauty manufacturer have received over £86,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim covering two years (2016 & 2017). The company provide manufacturing, filling and packing services to the health and beauty industries, specialising in the production of cosmetics and toiletries with complete processing, labelling and packaging solutions. Clients range from High Street chains to independent brand suppliers, offering complete product development.
Research and development is vital for staying ahead in this extremely competitive industry and responding to trends such as changes in new raw materials and ingredients. New production methods are required to streamline the manufacturing process and bring products to market quickly. New formulations have to be created and continually re-developed to suit different consistencies, viscosities, mix characteristics and packaging types.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer