A Company located in North Nottingham has received £43,000 for a first claim for two years (2015 & 2016) in R&D tax credits. A highly skilled team provide laser cut parts to numerous manufacturing industries. Their attention to detail and product knowledge has developed a strong reputation for the Company.
Constant R&D enables a competitive edge as complex customer demands are satisfied. Investment in the latest processing technology and ongoing staff training enables high quality work.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer