A specialist joinery business has received £4,900 for a first, one year claim (2016). The company manufacture and install retail display units, focusing on complex, bespoke products.
A highly skilled team of development engineers and technicians strive to simply the highly manual process of joinery through intense iterative development. Research and development is carried out to satisfy customer demands such as durability, low maintenance and unusual installation requirements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer