Based in Leicestershire, an engineering manufacturer has received a first Reality Cheque for over £17,000 for the years 2016 & 2017. The company specialise in industrial laminated products primarily in plastics and polymers.
Research and development is carried out to create bespoke laminate materials in-house with the assistance of specialist subcontractors. The highly skilled team continually advance the boundaries of technologies and the manufacturing & engineering process. R&D is clearly a key strategy for growth and the company invests in staff to push innovative and satisfy complex customer needs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer