A procurement company have successfully received a first R&D tax credits claim (2016) for £7,500. The company specialise in the procurement of goods and services related both to new-build and to the repair and maintenance of a wide range of social housing. It trains and develops people who find themselves far from the employment market and using a range of training and support mechanisms, brings them into permanent and worthwhile employment positions, including management.
Research and development is carried out using the latest technologies and products to be purchased and installed. The major innovation that the company is undertaking is to advance a new modular building approach that could deliver housing. This brings precision engineering techniques to house building to give higher quality with lower costs. The project has required individual attention to achieve solutions that have included trials, prototypes and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer