An automated systems company has successfully made a first claim (2016 & 2017) for £25,000. The company design, develop, build and install bespoke Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and specialise in electrical control systems and panels for process equipment such as automated conveyor systems. Their client base spans a wide range of industries and includes prolific customers such as Proctor & Gamble, Nestlé, Nissan, Wellstream, Juko, American Air Filters, Cramlington, Aesica, E&H, Filworth UK, Greggs Bakers, Lear Group and more.
Research and development has awarded the company with a reputation for innovative and high quality service, processes and products. Cost-effective solutions are achieved with the manufacture of cutting-edge products; R&D is clearly a key strategy for the growth of its business. Continual investment in the most advanced hardware and software systems has been made to push innovation, enabling key employees to take risks and experiment with novel solutions and advance technologies.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer