A company based in Oxfordshire has received £4,500 in R&D tax credits for a first claim (2016 & 2017). The company offers electronic and related software development services for a variety of markets, with experience in many fields including telecoms, automotive, industrial, consumer market, diagnostic and instrumentation fields.
Research and development is carried out to develop bespoke products whilst offering excellent service at competitive prices. Rapidly changing technologies has pushed the company to innovate to convert strategic ideas into complex, bespoke workable solutions. Bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving are created to solve immediate and long term client problems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer