Based in Castleford, an engineering company have received £107,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim for two years. The company are versatile, innovative engineers that produce products and services to a range of industries across the UK and overseas.
Research and development is at the heart of the business as a new apprentice is employed every year, state-of-the-art equipment is regularly invested in, welders are trained to the highest industry standards, and the team are able to work with exotic, previously untried alloys. R&D is carried out to create bespoke solutions and achieve technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer