Based in the West Midlands, a manufacturer have received £172,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim covering two years. The company are the UK’s leading producer of ferrous and non-ferrous centrifugal casings in heat, wear and corrosion resistant alloys. Clients stem from a range of sectors including Marine, Defence, Renewable Energy and Gas Turbines.
Research and development is regularly carried out, such as experimenting with new material formulations for bespoke purpose components developed in-house and overseen by qualified metallurgists and laboratory spectrometer analysis.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer