A trade association receives £32,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim covering two years. The trade body represents the promotional merchandise industry and is dedicated to promoting best practice in sourcing, manufacturing, branding and distribution.
Research and development is carried out as the team constantly evaluate different methods of education delivery, including online learning, classroom learning, on-the-job experiences, quizzes, articles, white papers, books, videos, peer-to-peer learning and more. Software development requires immense R&D to create personalised and bespoke experiences for members.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer