Based in Ashwell, near Oakham, a Company have received £44,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim covering a two year period (2016-2017). The Company install and repair suspended ceiling, fire protection, specialist cladding and linings together with partitioning. Their client base is nationwide and predominantly in the retail sector with end users such as Debenhams, Next, Primark, Boots and DFS.
Research and development is carried out to deliver bespoke projects with a variety of finishing techniques including taping & jointing, skim coat plaster and sprayed plaster finish. All of these elements require constant innovation to improve quality & longevity, reduce costs, improve lead times and provide more environmentally-friendly solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer