For one year (2017), a manufacturer of defence products have received over £69,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The company is a market leader in the development and manufacture of high quality, reliable security products to combat crime, terrorism or industrial espionage.
Research and development is carried out to innovate, develop, manufacture and supply products to worldwide governments, corporate interests and defence markets. A highly skilled workforce includes world class experts in creation of covert security equipment that are trusted in the most demanding situations by customers across the globe.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer