Based in Nottingham, a glass products manufacturer have received over £58,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim for two years. The company supply a range of glass products to predominantly small & medium sized businesses.
Research and development is carried out to reduce manufacturing costs and compete with the largest companies in the glass industry. The machinery and processes are adapted to create bespoke solutions and satisfy customer needs through technological breakthroughs. R&D is particularly important for working with complex materials such as toughened glass. Limited space within the facility has forced the company to introduce lean manufacturing techniques which is credible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer