A client based in Dudley has received over £124,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim for the years 2016 & 2017. The company has grown organically to become one of the UK’s leading paint spraying contractors to first and second tier moulding companies. With a strong reputation, the company has won global clients such as JLR, Honda, Toyota, BMW, Aston Martin, Bentley, Infinity, Ford, Mini, Triumph, Rolls Royce and Mercedes McLaren.
Research and development is carried out to precisely colour-match with tight timescales, quality, speed and accuracy to win and retain business. Investments have been made into the most up-to-date paint technologies and latest laboratory equipment. A dedicated, fully trained team are able to paint a diverse range of projects and develop innovative paint systems for prototype sampling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer