Covering a two year period, an engineering service provider have successfully made a first R&D tax credits claim for over £43,000. The company offer full design, prototype build, development and testing capabilities with clients based in the Aerospace, Nuclear, Automotive, Land Systems and Rail sectors.
Research and development has established the company’s strong reputation for innovation and high quality products. The young start-up company have large growth plans and innovation is a key part of this expansion strategy. Investment in software, products and manufacturing have been made to achieve technological advancements and push the boundaries of what is possible.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer