To date over a four year period, a social media expert has received £26,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £10,000. The company are experts in social media and grow exposure for customers by utilising a mix of online digital marketing techniques and tools designed to increase awareness and direct traffic to websites.
Research and development is carried out to create their own in-house innovative social media software package. The multi-disciplinary team consists of software engineers, data processors, content producers, copywriters and researchers. This range of skillsets is well placed to advance technology using iterative development and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer