Based in Chesterfield, a precision engineering company have received over £116,000 in R&D tax credits with four claims for five years. The latest Reality Cheque for innovation is for over £18,000. The company has a strong reputation for precision engineering, CNC turning, CNC milling and a wide range of machined parts, continually moving into differing markets and are renowned in a variety of industries.
Research and development is carried out to exceed customer expectations through problem solving skills and innovating to ensure the best, most effective result possible. Many developments have been trialled in both the factory and field to ensure full and efficient functionality. Bespoke solutions have been achieved through problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer